A5 notebook cover made for the Hobonichi Cousin, but also fits many other A5 sized notebooks (see list below).
A5 NOTEBOOK COVER FOR HOBONICHI COUSIN AND OTHERS
The very popular Japanese Hobonichi planner makes a great daily journal, planner, calendar, scrapbook, sketchbook... and it needs a good cover.
This is a perfect and snug fit for the Hobonichi Cousin A5. More info about our Hobonichi covers is available here: http://onestarleathergoods.com/
NOTE: Hobonichi Planner NOT included, this is just the cover for it.
A5 NOTEBOOK COMPATIBILITY
This cover is compatible with similarly sized notebooks:
- Apica softcover notebooks: CD11 A5, 28 sheets & CDS90 A5, 96 sheets
- Clairefontaine Basic Clothbound Notebooks 14.8x21cm (5.83"x8.27"), 96 pages
- Fabriano Ecoqua A5 (Glued), dotgrid pattern, 85gr paper, 14.8cm x 21cm
- Itoya ProFolio Oasis Journal, softcover A5, combined grid/line/dot pattern, 75 gsp Japanese paper, 80 sheets
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 hardcover notebooks, 145 x 210 mm (but I make another cover specifically for this one allowing the elastic closure functionality, see my other listings)
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 softcover notebooks, including the Jottbook, 145 x 210 mm
- LIFE Noble Notebook, A5, 100 pages
- Midori MD Notebook, A5, 176 pages
- Muji A5 Notebook
- Nanami Paper Seven Seas A5 Tomoe River notebooks including the "Writer," 240 pages
- Rhodia Slim Staplebound Notebook A5, 48 sheets, 148 x 210mm, 90gr paper
- Rhodia Goalbook & Rhodiarama Softcover Notebooks A5, 148 x 210mm (but our Leuchtturm1917 A5 cover will also fit these, plus that one will allow elastic closure functionality)
If you know of others, let me know and I will add them to this list.
This cover is NOT compatible with: Rhodia A5 hardcover, Moleskine A5 ("Large") Hardcover.
Our products are 100% handmade in our little garage workshop in California. No sewing machines, no assembly lines. Just top quality raw materials put together by hand. To learn more, check out Etsy's 2012 feature of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/featured-shop-one-star-leather-goods/ And read more about my philosophy at http://onestarleathergoods.com/philosophy/
Proudly handmade in the U.S.A. by One Star Leather Goods. For more info visit onestarleathergoods.com